Gracie Wiley is currently assigned to the Department of Commerce, NOAA, National Weather Service, Office of the Chief Financial Officer/Chief Administrative Officer, as a Program Analyst. She has a Degree in Business Management: Management of Human Resources.
Ms. Wiley is committed to doing an excellent job as 2d Vice President in the NOAA Chapter of Blacks In Government (BIG). She will work actively with the Committee Chairs, assisting with the Chapter’s various programs, such as Black History Month Program, the Annual NOAA BIG Distinguished Service Award Program, Thanksgiving Food Drive, and the Christmas Toy and Clothing Drive. As chair of the Membership Committee, will provide and solicit new ideas for increasing Chapter membership.
Some achievements are:
- Received numerous awards for outstanding performance and service
- Lifetime member of BIG.
- Served on the NOAA Chapter of BIG Black History Month Program (BHMP) Planning Committees and various other committees
- Served as Recording Secretary of the NOAA BIG Chapter.
- Elected as 2d Vice President of the NOAA BIG Chapter in October 2009.
- Has served as the Recording Secretary for the Seas and Skies Chapter of Federally Employed Women (FEW)
- Earned a Competent Toastmaster’s Certificate.
Ms. Wiley’s goal as a BIG member is to contribute to the growth and prosperity of the NOAA Chapter of BIG, working diligently as the 2d Vice President and as a team member to fulfill that effort.